This privacy statement is a summary of how Piper Javelin Ltd (who manage the website) and DRP Group (who process the data) will use your personal information for the purpose of this website. You can also access our cookie statement and view your cookie setting by clicking here.
The information we collect and hold
The information we hold comes directly from you when you subscribe to the Oakfield mailing list and/or register your interest in purchasing one of the homes.
We collect and use it:
· to update you on the progress of the development (including via digital newsletters)
· to respond to you when you contact us.
· to pass your details on to the agents managing the sales of the homes, to contact you directly when the homes become available for purchase (only applicable for those that express an interest in purchasing an Oakfield home when subscribing)
Our legal basis for using your personal information
We’ll use your information for the purposes outlined above, only if you have told us you are happy for us to. You can stop us using your data at any time by contacting us on email@example.com or by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any of the email news updates you receive from us. You can also change your marketing preferences at any time via this link if you do not wish to unsubscribe from everything.
Who do we share your information with?
Beyond sharing your details with the agents managing the sales of the homes, we will not share your personal information with anyone else.
You have certain rights when it comes to your personal information. This includes rights to receive all the information we hold on you, update or erase it, or ask us to stop using it. We’ll always consider your request and get back to you as soon as we can within one month. To request your information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yo also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office, who oversees data protection regulation in the UK. Their details can be found online at www.ico.org.uk.
How we look after your information
We take a number of steps to ensure that any of the information we hold of yours is secure and protected. Including:
· Rigorous testing when the website was built to limit the risk of cyber attacks
· Only requesting the information from you that is essential to the purpose of the website
· Limiting access to your details to a minimal number of individuals.
How long do we keep your information for?
Once all 239 Oakfield homes have been sold once, all your information will be deleted within 90 days.