Terms and conditions for Oakfield 'Safety on site' competition
1. This competition is promoted by Nationwide Building Society (“The Promoter”), whose registered office is at Nationwide House, Pipers Way, Swindon, SN38 1NW.
2. The competition is open to all children aged 17 or younger, living in Swindon, Wiltshire.
3. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. In order to take part in the Oakfield ‘Keep out and keep safe’ competition, participants must design, draw or paint a poster to remind people why it is important not to go in to building sites, showing some of the things construction workers do to keep safe. Entries will be judged on how well they show these safety measure. To enter, the participant’s parent/guardian must email a picture of the drawing or painting to email@example.com providing their name and address, along with the name and age of the participant. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. The opening date for entries is 3pm on Wednesday 21st October 2020. The closing date is midnight on Sunday 1st November 2020.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
7. One winner will be chosen from all entrants and selected by an independent person by Wednesday 4th November 2020.
8. The winner will be notified at the email address used when entering on Wednesday 4th November 2020. The winner will receive a £20 e-voucher for Kaspa’s Desserts in Swindon, sent to the email address.
9. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
11. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. Details of the winner (name and regional area only) will be available on Thursday 5th November 2020 by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
14. The winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the competition which may include the publication of their name, regional area and photograph in any media.
15. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.